Posted On: Monday, November 13, 2017 - 11:20
Phone number for Transportation: 317-862-2314
Posted On: Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 13:58
Posted On: Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 13:56
Posted On: Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 11:57
Posted On: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 06:50
e-Link routing information is now available. It may be accessed via the link on the left-hand menu.
Posted On: Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 13:21
Permanent Bus Stops
- Permanent bus stops will be established by the Franklin Township Community Schools (FTCSC) Transportation Office. Bus stops will be published annually and made available to the community via the FTCSC website. Bus stops will be located on publicly serviced roadways. Buses will NOT load/unload students at businesses, parking lots, or areas deemed unsafe by the Transportation Department. Students must use the bus stop assigned to them.
- Students and parents are required to ensure the safety of all individuals to and from the bus stop and while waiting for the bus.
- Students that do not reside in a neighborhood and reside off of a main roadway will be picked up at their driveway.
- Bus drivers are not authorized to change, edit, or add bus stops to their route. Please do not approach the driver at the bus stop. Requests or concerns are handled by the FTCSC Transportation Office.
- Students need to be at their scheduled bus stop at least 5-10-minutes prior to the time scheduled. Buses will not be sent back to retrieve students that missed the bus.
Posted On: Monday, June 26, 2017 - 13:33
Hello Franklin Township Parents and Guardians, this is the Transportation Department with a reminder that if your student will be needing an alternate address for their morning pick-up, afternoon drop-off or both, we must have the form turned in to transportation no later than July 19th for it to be in effect the first day of school. Our routing program does not keep this information from one year to the next, so you will need to fill it out each year. That form is available on the Transportation website to the left, you will see Alternate AM/PM Transportation pickup/dropoff form. Our email address and fax number are listed on the form. E-Link with bus information will be available beginning July 18th, but as always , we encourage you to check the night before school starts due to our changing enrollment! We hope you are enjoying your summer and we can't wait to see you on July 26th!
Posted On: Monday, June 26, 2017 - 06:30
Here is a short video on the reasons you should be become a bus driver or monitor for Franklin Township and the application process!