• Stay Connected!

    We invite you to sign-up for Making the Grade, FTCSC's district newsletter!

    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

  • Recent Tweets

    RT @MSE_MRHUOTARI: Congratulations to Ann Marie Uhlmansiek for winning the @citizensenergy poster contest. Ann Marie got a visit from @blu…

    RT @AdamsElement1: What a great turn out for our first Veterans Day program! Thank you to everyone who came, helped, and of course, our Vet…

    RT @billgrossman: Great Job by the Lady Flashes tonight! Kicking off the year with lots of hustle in a 54-30 win over Franklin. https://t.…

    Last night, the Franklin Central High School Student Council raised $6,642 during their 3rd Annual Rally for… https://t.co/80HMsPhX5y

    RT @billgrossman: Congratulations to all the outstanding athletes at Franklin Central! And here are your Mental Attitude and MVP Award rec…

Transcript Request

Seniors at Franklin Central need to make transcript requests for college applications through their free Parchment account.  Seniors receive information about Parchment in August, and seniors can create and access their Parchment account at www.parchment.com.  

Graduates from Franklin Central High School may request an official copy of their transcript by:

  1.  Mailing a written request which includes your full name, as it appeared on your diploma, your date of birth, the year you graduated and the address where you would like the transcript to be mailed.  Please include $2.00 cash, check or money order, payable to FCHS, for each copy requested.  If we are mailing it to an address other than your home, please include your mailing address so we can mail you a receipt.
  2. Visiting the FCHS Counseling Department to make the request and pay the $2.00 fee.

No request will be processed until the fee is paid.

Non graduates/withdrawn students may request an unofficial copy of their transcript by:

  1. Emailing a request to debbie.sandberg@ftcsc.k12.in.us.  Be sure to include your full name, as it was when you attended FCHS, along with your date of birth.  Please indicate if you will be picking up the records or if they are to be mailed.  Be sure to include an address in your email if records are to be mailed.
  2. Calling the FCHS Counseling Department at 803-5544.
  3. Visiting the FCHS Counseling Department and make the request.

There is no fee for the records of students who are withdrawn or have not graduated from Franklin Central High School.

Official transcripts/records will be released when the student has completed the withdrawal process.

Parents wishing to withdraw or transfer their student should contact their student’s School Counselor.

Please note there is a 2 school day turnaround for ALL transcripts requested.