With the recent inclement weather, adjustments need to be made to the district calendar. Please read the revised dates below:
- Mid-terms are currently scheduled to go home on Wednesday, February 9. They will now be sent home on Friday, February 11. The end date for the third grading period will remain the same.
- Everyone will report to school on Monday, February 21(Presidents’ Day) to cover our school closing on Tuesday, February 1.
- School will be in session on May 23, 24 and 25 to cover the closings on February 2, 3 and 4.
- Graduation will take place on May 23 as planned and Seniors will report back to school on May 24 and 25. We will proactively work on a plan for the Seniors.
- May 26 will be the last day for teachers and report cards will be mailed home on June 1.
Please make the changes to your personal calendars. If additional days are needed due to weather, the days will be added to the end of the calendar.