- Parent Resources
- Supply List: 2017-2018
- Student Handbook
- Pick Up and Drop Off
- Community Health Network Student Clinic/Immunization
- Guidance Office
- School Lunch: Star Express Lunch
Parent Resources-We hope you find the articles below helpful!
Just a friendly reminder when dropping off or picking up your student to keep the safety of all students and staff in mind. Please remember the following:
- Obey school speed limit
- Only drop students off in the coned area on the sidewalk
- Pull completely forward to the car in front of your car or the stop/go sign held by our staff member
- Please follow the directions of all staff members directing traffic
- Please be conscience of all pedestrians crossing at crosswalks.
- When entering the building please use the marked crosswalks.
Thanks for your help in making FTMS West a safe place for our students!
9/1/2015-In order for your child to receive services in the school clinic, the following forms need to be submitted each school year.
The 2015-2016 forms are:
2017-2018 Consent to Treat in School Clinic:
2017-2018 Health Concerns Reporting Form
Consent to Administer Medication during the School Day:
9/21/15- To ensure the safety of all students, the following changes have been made to schools regarding medication administration in the school clinics per Community Health Network:
"All medication being prescription or OTC will be transported by a parent or guardian to and from school for grades K-8".
All medication must be in the original, unexpired container. If Rx, a current pharmacy label must be attached in order to dispense.
Your compliance with this requirement is both anticipated and appreciated.